In 2014, the Kinder Foundation committed $1 million to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center to advance studies that develop more effective, durable treatments. The gift supports the research led by Michael Wang, M.D. professor in Lymphoma/Myeloma and director of M.D. Anderson Cancer Center’s MCL Program of Excellence.
It is the hope of the foundation that the work of M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and Dr. Wang leads to more effective treatment, enhanced patient care and positive outcomes for MCL patients.mdanderson.org
News & Press
- Study shows MD Anderson-developed drug effective in overcoming ibrutinib resistance in mantle cell lymphoma —EurekAlert!
- Rich Kinder tells all at record-breaking M.D. Anderson fundraiser —Houston Business Journal
- ‘A Conversation with A Living Legend’ reveals 5 things we didn’t know about Rich Kinder —CultureMap
- Reluctant billionaire steps out of his comfort zone to help raise record amount for vital hospital —PaperCity Magazine
- Rich Kinder gets candid, helps raise record $1.3 million for MD Anderson Cancer Center —Houston Chronicle
- Mantle Cell Lymphona Research At MD Anderson Gets $1 Million Donation From Kinder Foundation —BioNews Texas
- Kinder Foundation commits $1 million for mantle cell lymphoma resesearch —Press Release
- Kinder Foundation donates $1M to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center —Houston Business Journal